Sunday, December 25, 2022

Women wont give me a chance at online dating

Women wont give me a chance at online dating


women wont give me a chance at online dating

I ask this because when i use tinder,no female ever saw me as potential boyfriend material,the only female that i more on tinder was looking for sex The one thing that gets women to give you a chance. If women aren’t giving you a chance, it’s because they’re not attracted to you. If they’re not attracted to you, it comes down to not only the factors that create attraction, but the foundation of it — confidence. Confidence is attractive, confidence is sexy  · Men expect women to give them a chance because they’re nice, or they’re funny, or they’re considerate, or whatever other great quality they have. That’s not always enough,



7 Honest Reasons Women Won’t Date You | Guy Counseling



Hi all, so I met this girl at work about a year ago. She was in a relation ship that she was determined not to give up on distance relationship. As we started working together, we started taking breaks together, go out on coffee, we would talk a lot. We also started seeing each other after work. In that time, i grew very fond of her. I started to like her. We have some similar interests, similar opinions. On other things we debate.


So we were spending a lot of time together. Apart from that, we talked a lot on the phone, exchanged mssges over social media. You get the point. Still, problem is she was in a relationship, she did not want to end. At some point, she figured out or her friend told her that I was falling in love with her. So she decided to stop seeing me and stopped calling me and messaging me. Not completely, but she cut it good.


So for 3 months we were in fight, we werent talking to each other, even if she didnt gave me a reason. Couple of weeks ago, she broke that relationship I mentioned, as it was a very bad one. But after she broke up with this dude, she immedietly started seeing other guy. And this other guy didnt really liked her, so he left her after weeks. She called me that night. She said he left her couple of days after she allowed him to stay over if you know what I mean.


She was devastated and still is. It happened 2 weeks ago. But after he left her, after days, I told her how I feel about her, women wont give me a chance at online dating.


My timing is fckn awfull, I know She said she doesnt look at me that way, but only as a friend. Can it be I met her at a wrong time? She wasnt gonna give up on that long distance relationship, so we never could have hit it off.


And than we became friends. If she gave me a chance now, could it work? Your relationship with her may work, but just give her some time to process her breakup. She's in a bad place and has her guard up at the moment. Check on her every now then. Dont worry about being friend zoned and stuff, love starts at friendship. Don't pursue her for a relationship for a good amount of time, until she feels ready. If you find her tryna date other men, just back off, don't confront her about it - she made you no promises remember.


Well Im not so sure she would even give me a chance, but Im not gonna harras her about it. I love her as a person and as a women and I respect her decision. Thank you for your kind reply. Jericho, You really are a nice guy.


Do what you said you'd do, it's the best choice. Good luck man! Jericho, She seems confused and appears to want a bit of everything. She doesn't want to date you, but isn't comfortable with the idea of you dating someone else.


That's what I feel she's going through. Can't be certain she's got feelings for beyond friendship at the moment, until she says it.


I actually wouldn't mind going to Rome over the new year's with someone I'm a little interested in, but not heavily invested in. I know what you mean. Happened lots of times. Someone I was interested in, gets interested in me when I start seeing someone else.


Makes no sense at all, but whatever. Today she mention to a friend that we were just like a family, blood-connection type of family in front of me. I mean Its like shes saying: "Im not interested" even thou I know it. She keeps reminding me that she dont want anything, and I know it. Makes me kinda I GET IT! Dont keep reminding me. If you want a romantic relationship, tell her that. If she says that she is only interested in friendship, tell her that you cant be just that because you have feelings.


You cant be her BFF, her "bro", "family". You can say that you can still remain coleagues, but other than that you want more than just friendship. I know this is hard to do, but it is a possible route for her to think about what she has here.


A good guy who was willing to wait for her. If someone has resolved that they love you, but not romantically, there's very little you can do to change their mind - at least for now, women wont give me a chance at online dating. some time has passed, and seems all I can do is tell her that I cant hang out with her. She already has some other dudes that shes in contact with. Shes lookin for someone else, and it aint me. Altho, I swear that shes lookin for someone who is just like me, but not me.


Ty guys for advices. Jericho, sounds like she is a little unstable in the relationship department? Well, nothin women wont give me a chance at online dating I can do than to move on.


Thing is, I have a need to tell her than we can not hang out anymore outside of working hours, women wont give me a chance at online dating.


Just an update if anyone is interested Seems like shes willing to try out with anybody but me. She has another dude shes hanging out with now, and they do all the stuff we did before. Doesnt talk to me much anymore, beside work hours.


Shes not with him, they arent a couple but he kinnda replaced my role in her life. She said she: doesnt like him that way. Shes also in contact with a son of a former boss. Coz he always pushed her towards meeting his son, women wont give me a chance at online dating. So they chat and went out out couple of times. After I confesed my feelings she didnt even have the need to talk about it.


All she said was: Life is tough. I know its over and nothing is gonna happen between us, but all these things kinnda bug me.


I know the feeling man. You're probably now starting to let go of the hope, it is for the best. Don't let yourself harbor any more hope, it hurts when it doesn't workout that way. Focus on yourself. You deserve someone better. This is bugging me way way more than it should have. We share same office for the time being so she talks about this guy shes hanging out with. She sees him as friend, but is willing to continue to hang out with him and eventually see if anything will change, if she will start liking him more than just a friend.


thats all I wanted. We were friends, and I confessed I had feelings for her. I wanted her to know that, so that we can continue hanging out and see if women wont give me a chance at online dating she will start seeing things different. she did all that, but not with me.


There's nothing to be confused. Maybe she knows something about you that she didn't like and knows that she doesn't want to try with you, because that reason exists.




Online Dating is Making Us Miserable?

, time: 4:23





Here Is Why Women Don’t Respond on Dating Apps - emlovz


women wont give me a chance at online dating

Answer (1 of 16): First of all, you can’t “make anyone happy”. That comes from within. The best you could do is be part of her happiness. Happiness is not a destination either, so you could The one thing that gets women to give you a chance. If women aren’t giving you a chance, it’s because they’re not attracted to you. If they’re not attracted to you, it comes down to not only the factors that create attraction, but the foundation of it — confidence. Confidence is attractive, confidence is sexy So for 3 months we were in fight, we werent talking to each other, even if she didnt gave me a reason. Couple of weeks ago, she broke that relationship I mentioned, as it was a very bad

No comments:

Post a Comment